Kernel for Lotus Notes to Word
Performing instant conversion of all Lotus Notes mailbox items like appointments, notes, emails to Word is now lot easier with Kernel for Lotus Notes to Word conversion software.
Why is so impressive about Kernel Lotus Notes to Word Software?
The software has got some of the most stunning aspects that definitely make it stand-out from other products.
- The Kernel for Lotus Notes to Word facilitates you to have the clear preview of the local NSF files before you select any of the required items contained by any folder. This is an exclusive feature that plays the key role in selecting specific items.
- As a user you can enjoy the liberty to make selection from a single NSF or multiple NSF files for conversion. Every single data or attachment gets saved in folders automatically.
- The software provides the functionality to select specific folders within a NSF file for conversion. All the converted word documents as primarily stored in a folder that generally referred as ‘converted items’. However, in situation when a complete NSF file is selected, the results are saved with the same as the NSF file.
- The product also has got the exceptional ability to support Unicode characters. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you want to convert non-English characters. The tool identifies it and further converts respectively into Word Docs.
- Kernel for Lotus Notes to Word tool provides three different formats to save data in MS Word. In fact, the documents can be created in –
- Simple Text Format: When you opt this format, you get to have the normal quality document within a short time interval.
- Rich Text Format (average quality): Selection of this option results you get the average quality RTF document with reasonable speed.
- RTF (Best Quality): When you select this option, you get to have the high quality documents although it consumes ample amount of time for conversion.
Key features of the product
- Converts local as well as Domino Server NSF files.
- Allows easy and clear preview of local NSF files before selecting the required items.
- Provides user option to choose individual items or complete folder from NSF files for conversion.
- Ensures that all the attachments and data get saved automatically within folders without any problem.
- Provides user-friendly interface with guided support at each step of software use.
- Provides complete support to all the versions of Lotus Notes and MS Word client.
- Available in trial version at free of cost.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Word software supports NSF files from Lotus Notes 6.5, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5 versions.
Items converted using this tool can be easily accessible with MS Word 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, 97 and MS Word 95 version.
Moreover, compatible Operating Systems for software installation are:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
This Kernel for Lotus Notes to Word tool is the most appropriate solution for all those who want to convert NSF files to Word documents without facing any unnecessary hassle. In fact, using this software you may just don’t have to worry about installing Lotus Notes on a system. Everything present in Lotus Notes mailbox can be easily converted into MS word document.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Word is a simple-to-use and efficient application. One can choose from both Local NSF files as well as Domino Server NSF files. An individual can easily add Domino Server to the software through ‘Add Server‘ option by IP Address, direct Server name or even with the help of Search Server option.
The entire process of conversion takes less time, because you just got to choose the whole NSF file or selected items through preview feature. In addition, you also need to select the preferred Word format. Now click ‘Export‘ and all selected items from NSF files are saved in Doc files within automatically generated formats. Though, you must note that the attachments are saved in another file within the same folders.
Kernel For Lotus Notes To Word coupon code